Services we provide:
- RFID Chip Timing (ITS Jaguar)
- Hand Timing for smaller races
- Finishlynx FAT Camera for Track and Field, Biking, Etc.
- Ski Race Nordic and Alpine timing systems
- Race Registration - including online entries and mail in entries
- PA and Entertainment for your event
- Results TV display and Internet Live timing
- Awards and Handouts Coordination
- Overall Race Management - from course design, to set up, to timing and results, to marketing, to any other aspects you can think of. Just ask us and we will assist you in any way we can.
- Staffing and Volunteers
The ski season is just around the corner. Time to get out and do some rollerskiing. There are still a few races left in the NENSA Rollerski series. Get out and get ready for the snow. We will see you there.
With the current health situation, we will be holding off on listing upcoming races until we know more. For the foreseeable future all events are cancelled or postponed.
Stay healthy and we will see you on the trails, roads, rivers and lakes soon.
It is with great regret that we are forced to cancel this years Churney Gurney Mountain Bike Races and festival. Out of an abundance of caution, we feel that at this time it would be irresponsible to have over 400 racer from around the Northeast congregate for the races. We are very sorry but in speaking with the Town of Queensbury Recreation Department as well as other officials in the Department of Health, we have decided to cancel for this year.
Take heart, We will be back bigger and better for next year and the town is in the process of building more trails which will give us other options for the coming year. Until then we hope that you are doing well and are staying healthy. The greatest part of our sport is that even with no races, you can still get out and ride and enjoy the trails.
We are planning on having our Fat tire day in January so keep that open and we hope to see you on the trails.
The Churney Gurney Mountain Bike Festival was a huge success. Thanks for everyone who made this possible. We could not do it without our sponsors, The Town of Queensbury Recreation Department, and all the participants. Look for next year to be event better. Come on out and join us in raising funds for Camp Under the Woods. A summer camp for children on the autism spectrum.